Carmel College, Prescot Road, St Helens, Merseyside, WA10 3AG
To find out about the general entry requirements and to make your application please click below.
The key aims of Ethics and Values are:
- To support the college ethos, based within the Gospel values
- To ensure every student at Carmel has the opportunity to explore and examine
ethical issues and wider world problems
- To encourage skills of communication, reasoning, reflection and debate
- To encourage students to develop as a 'whole person'
- To provide opportunities for social, moral, spiritual and cultural education to
underpin and support the remainder of their academic studies.
Click here to download the course leaflet
I have found Ethics and Values to be an incredibly enriching and relevant subject; I enjoy listening to different arguments, opinions and beliefs expressed by other students and my tutor.